Free post

On February 1st me and Allison are going to sky zone, so that’s in two days! It’s also her birthday and it’s going to be so fun there. She wanted this sweatshirt, so I got the sweatshirt she wanted and I’m getting her more things tomorrow. I’m so excited because I love sky zone and having it with my best friend would be even better! After school she’s going to pick me up, but I’m going to have to go in my uniform.... super uncomfortable! When we get there I have a surprise hehehehehe..... I’m so mean. I’m going to smash a cupcake in her face and she doesn’t like icing! Ehh she normally lets me smash things in her face. It’s going to be really fun in two days!

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a really fun day planned! I'm glad you got to spend the day with your best friend doing something fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude