Best Day Ever!

My best day ever was actually a few days ago:) So Sandra, Jovani and I  were playing a game where you have to take the ball away from whoever has the ball. He dropped the ball, but was about to get it and I kicked the ball away from him.  I was about to get it when he pushed me so I tripped him I don’t know how though, but he landed on girls well right behind them and I started dying with  laughter. So did Jovani. He got up while I was on the floor crying my eyes out with laughter. Then, a couple seconds after I ACCIDENTALLY tripped Jaime. Ok, so my foot was like all stretched out as if I were to trip someone and he just fell I was like are you okay but laughing he started laughing and said yes I’m fine as if he were mad but with a little bit of laughter. That was my recess hope you guys like it. Oh ya the Best day Ever!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude