President

If I were to be president... Umm well let me think. IT WOULD BE AWEFUL.... But I would give $10,000 or so to help homeless people. With  the $10,000 there will be a fundraiser to get people off the streets. It would help homeless men, women, elderly people, and children because all those human beings are all around the world begging for money, begging for people to help them but some people walk as if nothing was there. Me as president, I would go on streets and when I say homelessness I would go up to them greet them, talk to them to understand what there going threw. Also I would give them food or money or both! As president I would definitely "make America great again!" I would let homeless people go to a shelter where there cared for and loved for.

Comments

  1. Good job Brianna👍🏽👌🏼 If you would run for president I would totally vote for you because of the effort you would make to help the people in need. You would make "America great again"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have some amazing ideas for if you became president. I agree with Stephanie that I would definitely vote for you. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

Snow day!