Map Testing

Map testing was great especially math and reading. Those were the ones I went up on which I was proud of myself. Tuesday (math) I was so nervous I was even praying! Because the last time I took the math test I went down, but this time I went up 7 points oh yeahhhh! I surprised myself because when I saw my score ,I moved my chair, and I hit myself very hard ,but since my score was high I didn’t even care. On Wednesday (reading) I did great as well I went up. I was also nervous so I prayed and said “please let me get two great tests in a row.” I improved and I patted my back  with big smile on my face. I told my mom and she was so proud of me. I told her about the last test Thursday ( Language arts) she said “hope you do good!” I forgot to pray the next morning so I didn’t have good luck I went down two which isn’t bad, but wasn’t good either I knew I could’ve done better. This experience wasn’t that bad and I still get to go to the fun room thing they did if you go up on two or more tests. That was the whole reason I wanted to go up because it was a FUN day rarely get that. That was my experience on Map testing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude