Goal

 
                                                              Quarter Two Goals
This quarter I want to set up a goal. My goal is to get good grades by turning in work, and to try my best. In every block I set up a goal and in some classes the goals are alike because those are the ones I want to accomplish. Especially in science, math, and I guess ELA. Those are the topics I want to work on because these are like the ones I have difficulties with or I guess need a better understanding of it. Math I’m good at, but I’m some units I’m not such as the one we’re learning right now Proportion. Next, second block comes in ( science) My goal is to participate more than what I do already. After, 3rd block I have ELA I want to get better at grammar such as commas.  Lastly,  in PE and art I am setting up a goal to be better at art. Or at least in art they know what I’m drawing because most of the time they don’t. PE my goal is to run the whole time ( even though I do) but like I want to do it throughout the time I have in PE. Those are my goals that I know I’m going to be accomplishing.

Comments

  1. I think it is really cool that you want to try and get good grades. Do you ever have trouble learning a specific subject? I know that I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are some really great goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach them throughout the rest of the year. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude