Greek Day!

It was Greek Day, and I had to bring one or more Ancient Rome objects ( made at home) and I decided to make an ancient pot and a flower crown. We got to sell our objects for tickets or we got to trade. My classroom went outside and stood with our team. My team was Troy. Each team got to decide whether they wanted to trade, keep, or buy. Many people went to look at my creation and quickly wanted to buy them from me. I sold the pot to Claire, and the flower crown to Cynthia. After we finished that, and we went to the Emerson’s playground to do our activities. I had to run which sadly I lost, but I came in 3rd place..... not bad. When we were done with our activities we went inside to eat our ‘Greek food’ which was olives, bread, cheese, chips, and more. I only liked the bread and the chips. I liked Greek Day and I had a fun time being involved in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude