Slice of Life

I was walking across the room when my friend Cynthia was like “Hey! High five” since she’s 6000000 ft tall I couldn’t reach so I jumped and made it. As I was jumping I thought I was going to heaven! Just jumping was a workout. I went back down to planet earth safe and she started laughing. We decided to tell Harvey our little friend and he couldn’t reach at first, but jumped and made it by an inch! Now it’s like a game. We say high five to our little friends and they have to TRY to high five us. It’s really fun because most of our friends can’t reach the top of our hands:)....

Comments

  1. This is a great SOL practice and I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude