Castro’s challenge #2

Me and my dad were wandering around a big huge field when he said “ this is really big!” Then we both looked at each other and ran towards his car to practice volleyball. He was teaching my how to hit the ball and hitting it with one hand. I was impressed! But there was one skill I couldn’t accomplish, which was setting. I wasn’t that good at setting. As me and my dad were playing he got this phone call, which made him take a short break for him to answer. When he was still on the call I was practicing by myself. I was practicing setting. And with that short amount of time I learned how to set. How’d I do it? I just threw the ball up and never looked down, which meant wherever the ball went follow it and never let it touch the ground. I accomplished my goal at the end of the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude