Snow day!

I really wanted a half day of school:( Instead we got no school at all! Now we have to make up a day which is alright...... On that day I did nothing I was miserable. No friends could come over because my mom had to work and the snow was getting in the way. I was in bed all day long boring...... Until I decided I wasn’t gonna spend the whole entire day on my bed.... I said to myself “ Brianna stop being a lazy butt” so being the kid I was I went outside to play in the snow. Let me tell you this I was looking like I ate 10,000 slices of pizza. I wore two jackets, and two pants! Yeah..... I started playing in the snow which was great because I made my own sled:) Creativity! Steam did me right....... Then I went inside and ate a healthy snack and yeah that was my day!

Comments

  1. Oh boy...I was worried at first, but it seems like you made something out of the snow day after all. I bet your Steam teacher would be proud to hear about your sled. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President