What I did over winter break

On New Years Eve, Allison my friend came over and we went to my cousins house. It was like my family coming all together to celebrate, but there was a new member! Not Allison my family  is used to her, but what we're not used to is a GUY that came in with my cousin! I was shocked! It was so weird seeing my cousin Kate be with her boyfriend. Ok so I asked him what his name was he was like “ D’Angelo” I was like mhmmmm suspicious then I started laughing. Me, Allison, Kate and D’ Angelo were downstairs playing with a ball thing that shocks us when we hold each others hand. It was my turn! I was touching the ball and I grabbed Kate’s hand and IT HURT SO BAD as I say “ it hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!” It was so funny seeing Kate’s reaction because she started screaming and laughing. We came upstairs because my mom yelled “ It’s almost New Years let’s play a game!” We all ran up the stairs and sat on the sofa except me. There wasn’t enough space for me. I sat on the ground nothing wrong with that. Me and Jocelyn my other cousin were playing volleyball with a balloon hilarious.... I went to go smack the balloon and as I went down I fell somehow! I landed on my back..... I started laughing because it was funny and it didn’t hurt. A few seconds later the “crowd” was laughing. I thought my family was worried about me so they ran towards me and said “Brianna!” I was like “I’m ok nothing major.” And guess what I thought they cared about me “ You spilled the soda that was on the table!” I was like “awww thanks.... for caring about me and not the soda!” It’s New Years and it was great the rest of the time. We left at 3:00 Am all exhausted and yeah that was what happened. Then the rest of the break I was sleeping and having a good time. Same with Christmas. Throughout my break I mostly went to sleep late and wake up very late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude