New Years resolution

I’m planning to eat healthier. I’m not really into vegetables, but if I want to get healthy might as well eat them. I want to eat healthier not only at home, but at school. My friend always brings candy and I have to eat it because it’s on the table and it look really good. Ok I don’t have to, but the junk food will go to waste if nobody eats it.... The point is I’m going to stop eating that much candy and try to eat the vegetables or fruit they give us. The reason I said “ I’ll try to” is because it’s really hard for me to bite hard stuff with braces. I’m also planning to “work out” it goes with being healthy. I’m going to take a run when I can and try doing all exercises not only at home, but at school too! I’m going to successfully achieve my New Years resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude