Fiction vs Non-Fiction

Fiction: not real
Non-fiction: real

Simple right? Just remember fiction is NOT real, and Non-fiction is REAL. Some examples of fiction are graphic novels. Non fiction examples are gorillas, pandas, and more. In my opinion I like both books. I don’t like reading, but non friction seems more fun and crazy! It’s two whole different topics that I’m not sure on which to choose from!  Non fiction has facts and helps me better understand the topic, but with fiction it helps me better understand what I’m reading because of its pictures. It helps me visualize it in my head. So it depends. And it also depends what mood I’m in not like mood, but like if I want to read fiction or non fiction ok I can’t explain it..... Depends as I said ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude