Black Fish

My review on the Black Fish was disturbing and upsetting. I felt really upset that what they did to tilikum, tilikum gave back “revenge” and pulled Dawn and others  to their death. Tilikum had a bad life throughout the years because the trainers treated him bad. The other killer whales hurt him PHYSICALLY and mentally. It was disturbing and sad when I saw the whale grabbing onto afoot of a human and drowning them. One of them actually put his whole weight on a human and crushed them! And what really made me angry was when the sea world people had to lie about lots of things then they say it after and tell us it was a lie. Watching that movie was really upsetting.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you were so affected by the documentary. This was a very good description of the movie and your feelings toward it. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude