Incentive day

On Thursday December 21, 2017 the last couple of days of the year we are having a party day! Why? Because we did this map test and I went up on two tests, which meant if you go up by two you can got to the incentive day thing. The choices were electronic room, open gym, movie day, game board day, and something else. Even though I really wanted to pick the electronic I didn’t. I picked the open gym because my friend Sandra her friend clicked the open gym when earlier we agreed to go to the electronic. So I clicked the open gym, but my friend Kimberly thought we clicked the electronic room so she picked it. Yeah I know I could’ve done the room I wanted, but I didn’t want to leave my friend in a room that she DIDNT want to be in I’m a good friend....  And I told Sandra I clicked open gym, so Stephanie, and others clicked the same thing. But I feel really bad that my other friend Kimberly has to go to the electronic room WITHOUT ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude