Another Slice Of Life

Back at it again with Brianna.... Ok so yesterday I was FaceTiming Allison and eating my grapes at the same time and I heard my brothers talk to my mom saying can I go somewhere. Then one of my brothers Ysay came to the kitchen where I M.E. BRIANNA was at btw I don’t get along with my brothers. Ok so about Ysay coming to the kitchen he wanted to hug me, but I said BACK OFF NOT ALLOWED!! He did it anyway.....  I was still on FaceTime with Allison and on the floor because I tried escaping and fell on the floor.... He put me in that position where if I were to be arrested with the handcuffs and let me tell you this you can’t get out of it. Since he had control of me I couldn’t do nothing just lay there not defending myself or nothing. Awful! He got to slap me, spit on me, and it was just overall a bad experience. He let go of me when I started getting to the point where I was angry and told him “get off of me!” And “ mom tell him.” Allison was laughing at me the whole time because at first I was laughing as well, but then it got to the point where he didn’t let go of me so it got violent. Oh yeah after I hit him and did the same pain he did to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude