Most Embarrassing moment

Ok so as you can see from the “title” Most Embarrassing moment, I have a lot of them.... This is not the most embarrassing moment , but one of them sooo..... There was a family party and me, my cousins, and Allison were playing hide and seek outside in the dark. We split into groups and I was with Allison and Joccelyn. We had to hide because my cousins were the seekers and when we were hiding it was scary because it was nighttime and we couldn’t see a thing... We heard my cousin Kate count “ 1.....2......3...” and so on..... She got to 50 seconds and went looking for us, but it was dark so I decided to switch places. Wrong decision.... So I went out of my hiding spot and ran with Allison because she wanted to come, sadly we left my cousin. Me and Allison were going around the house and stopped at the garage again wrong decision... We hear creeping noises which was scary so we run . We came back, it was silent couldn’t hear nada, nothing at all,silent until we hear someone shake the thingy where the garage was and Allison screams, but I don’t scream I froze..... Not really embarrassing, but I just thought about that soooo yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude