Gratitude

I have gratitude for my mom because she takes care of me, loves me so I repay her with that. I’m very thankful to have a special type of family because without it I don’t know what would happen. I’m very thankful for everyone of my family members because they’re all unique in different ways. My family helps me on everything including making sure I get my homework done, when I struggle they help, and much more. It’s reslly fun having a ‘ bond’ with each other and it’s grateful to have such a great family. I’m super thankful for my mom because she’s the one that gives me advice, and just is really important to me. My dad helps me a lot to get whatever I want and to make me feel like a little ‘princess’:) Also I’m extremely grateful that my mom and dad made me cause if I wasn’t here it wouldn’t be fun ;)   Gratitude:  Show appreciation to people your thankful for or to return kindness.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Snow day!