Slice of Life

   2 days ago in the evening Allison came to my house. We were turning Allison into a taco on my moms jumpy,fluffy, squishy bed. I grabbed my moms thick and heavy blanket to use for Allison ( she gave me this face like if she was really scared) but I told her to make yourself stand straight by laying down. I started rolling her in circles and it was really hard to roll her because of my moms bed so I had to take some breaks. When it was my last time rolling her I did it so fast she came rolling off the bed and I thought to myself "you see me rollin, they hatin." She crashed into my moms black drawer and I asked her if she was ok her response was " I didn't even feel it what happened?" I told her but started laughing really hard I almost fell out of the bed. Reason why she didn't feel it was because the blanket was really thick and really big it was sinking her in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude