Volleyball

Yesterday me and my dad went to the park to play volleyball. We arrived at the park around 7:30pm and as we got there we thought that no one was at the field so we can have all the space we need. But no I was wrong. There was air something going on so me and my dad stayed on th sides so we wouldn't get in there way anyhoo my dad was teaching me how to surve for volleyball and it was painful let me tell you that. But luckily I got the point of surving and I'm now great at it well so so......  Today we're gonna play volleyball at a different park because the ball kept rolling to the other side where the people were playing air something.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were still able to play with your dad and practice. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did good and nice writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude