Digital Citizenship



      I'm using technology respectfully and responsibly by not using inappropriate sites and using my iPad correctly. I'm also making sure that no food or drink is by my iPad because if it does and if it spills it's not gonna be good. I'm making sure that I charge my iPad every night and not stepping on my charger on accident neither a dog or cat or a baby is by it. In my iPad I'm responsible on the pages I go to like if I accidentally click on a page or video were not supposed to be on click right out and tell the teacher. Also by not letting older or younger brothers and sisters on your iPad because maybe they will go on something that's not school appropriate or they delete important stuff. I am respectful with my iPad by not "abusing" it and not "damaging" it. I'm going to be responsible and respectful with my iPad throughout the years that I have it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story

President

Gratitude